Propane Forced Air Heater
These propane powered forced air heaters are built to withstand the toughest of construction environments. They provide reliable directional heat. Available in the 125, 000-170,000 BTU/H K175 or the 250,000-400,000 BTU/H 400 Ultra model, these heaters are guaranteed to provide the heat that is needed.
Key Features of the Commercial Grade L.B. White Tradesman (Propane and NG) Portable Gas Heater for Industrial and Construction Sites
- Available in models ranging from 100,000 to 400,000 Btu/h
- Propane gas and natural gas (NG) models available
- Ultra models include Self Diagnostic Service Saver for convenient trouble-shooting
- Dependable electronic spark ignition
- Superior tri-shield finish provides extended protection against abrasion and corrosion.
- Thermostatic temperature control (170 and 400 models)
- Adjustable front leg provides easy direction of heat (170 model)
- Variable output saves fuel
- 100% test fired at our plant
- Direct-fired = 99.97% fuel efficiency
- CSA US and Canadian certified