AERA-Vator for Tractor
- Vibrating tines loosen the soil all around and underneath each tine, fracturing the soil with 9 holes per square foot.
- Better subsurface aeration due to total fracturing of the soil – no holes are “punched” into the surface.
- No cores or plugs mean less post-aerification cleanup.
- Aerating dry soil reduces the expense of pre-irrigating; in fact, the harder the soil, the better the AERA-Vator performs.
- 3 Pt Swing-hitch allows easy turns while in use.
Download Full Spec Sheet
Request a Quote